Replacement Loading Dock Leveler Parts
No matter what type of loading dock equipment parts you need, Parts Brite has them. We have a full inventory at distribution warehouses in California and Wisconsin that enable us to rapidly ship, coast to coast, whatever parts you need to replace or repair in your equipment, including:
- Dock leveler parts including springs and hold downs
- Dock lock parts
- Dock lights
- Dock seals and shelters
What We Offer
- Parts Brite sells top-quality aftermarket loading dock equipment parts that will not compromise the integrity of your original equipment. All of our loading dock equipment parts come with a limited one-year warranty.
- While we do not offer professional installation of your components, we can help you diagnose your problems and if you don’t want to do it yourself we can certainly try to help you with a referral for a qualified installer near you if you do not have anyone onsite to do the installation.
- Parts Brite maintains a comprehensive and full inventory of loading dock leveler parts in both our warehouses so we can quickly get your parts to you so that your facility’s downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Our repair and replacement parts are designed and made specifically to OEM specifications so that they fit correctly and perform superbly.
Featured Loading Dock Springs
What Part Do I Need?
September 16, 2022
If you operate a loading dock and need to replace parts inside of your dock leveler, you are probably going to need to replace the dock leveler springs. Springs are one of the most important components of a loading dock. They provide the necessary tension to keep the dock leveler in...
October 23, 2021
Are you making these common warehouse mistakes? Is your business making these incredibly common warehouse mistakes? Here, we’ll discuss what they are, and help you strategize and overcome the challenges of maximizing your warehouse operations efficiency now and in the future. Most Common Warehouse Challenges and Potential Solutions 1. High...
March 21, 2021
Dock levelers make loading docks safer and more efficient. These essential pieces of equipment are used when a building has a truck-level door. They basically form a ramp to bridge the distance between the dock and the truck. They have a metal plate, known as a lip. The lip is...